1’12’4. This is the record for this event. It has been owned since 2017 by Bird Parker.
2. Délia du Pommereux is the two-time defending champion in the race and is expected at the start on Sunday. Before her, Ready Cash (2011-2012), Super Light (2005 and 2006), Fiesta d´Anjou (1999 and 2000), Balou Boy (1996-1997) and Ourasi (1985-1986) had done the same. On the other hand, if successful on Sunday, Delia du Pommereux would become the first in history to achieve the treble!
3. As the number of qualifying places to be won in this event for the Ultimate races: Prix d’Amérique – Legend Race / Prix de France – Speed Race / Prix de Paris – Marathon Race. Qualified in Qualif # 1: Diable de Vauvert, Feliciano and Bahia Quesnot.
4. The maximum number that a single coach can present at the start of a race. Sunday,
4. It is also the minimum age to participate in Qualif # 2. At the time of entry, two young trotters born in 2016 were entered: Gotland and Hudson River.
5. This is the number of successes of Franck Nivard as a driver in the race with Bold Eagle (2016), Un Mec d’Héripré (2015), Ready Cash (2012 and 2011) and Quarla (2009), ie the record among active pilots. He could be associated with Délia du Pommereux on Sunday.
18. The maximum number of starters.
34. As the number of entries Tuesday morning on D-5 of the event.
49. The number of days between the Prix d’Amerique – Legend Race and Qualif # 2. The countdown is clearly on.
2850. That’s the distance to cover in Qualif # 2, 150 more than in Qualif # 1 and the Prix D’Amerique. All the horses start from the same echelon.